My name is Bruce and I have sleep apnea. I was first diagnosed with sleep apnea in 2006 and have been living with it for over Fourteen years, as of the writing of this blog. Actually I have been living with it for most of my life but didn’t realize it until 2006.
The reason I started this sleep apnea website and decided to become a blogger, author, and speaker so that I can help people learn about sleep apnea by sharing the knowledge I’ve gained along with my personal experiences.
In this blog you will learn the following:
- My personal story about sleep apnea
- Everything you ever wanted to know about sleep apnea
- The warning signs of sleep apnea and how it is diagnosed
- The treatment options for sleep apnea
- Everything you ever wanted to know about CPAP treatment
- Answers to common questions and advice
By reading my sleep apnea blog you will gain knowledge about sleep apnea along with my personal experiences.